- This event has passed.
Simple Manners Dog Training Course – Beginning 14/3/21, 6.00 – 7.00 PM
11 April 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Our 5- session Simple Manners Dog Training course is the perfect next step for puppy pre-school graduates, as training doesn’t stop once puppy pre-school finishes! Older dogs are also welcome as it’s never too late to teach an older dog new manners, or refresh their existing manners.
- 5-session course (instructed by Lizzi Gillard)
- Cost: $125
- Sunday afternoons (Please Note: classes are not always on consecutive Sundays, please click on the ‘see all’ link at the top of the page (next to the course date and time) to check the course calendar and make sure it works for you and then note the dates in your diary)
- Richmond Town Hall, Cambridge Street, Richmond
- Held indoors
- All family members welcome
- Dogs must be fully vaccinated at the time of commencement
Please note: these group classes are not puppy play/socialization classes, and there is no on or off-leash play time during our sessions. This class is designed to help your dog to learn to focus on listening to you around other dogs and people. Whether your dog is super friendly or very shy, these classes will help them to learn to ignore distractions and choose to pay attention to you!
If your dog is over six months of age and tends to lunge and bark excessively at other dogs when on leash, please let us know, as this group class environment may not be appropriate for them yet – we can discuss other options such as a private session to help troubleshoot this behaviour.