Simple Manners Dog Training Course
Teach Your Dog some Manners!
This dog training course is the perfect next step for puppy pre-school graduates, as training doesn’t stop once puppy pre-school finishes! Older dogs are also welcome as it’s never too late to teach an older dog new ‘stuff’.
You will learn all the basics that your dog needs to be a polite pooch, plus learn real life skills – such as how to stop your dog from dragging you down the street on your daily walks, how to teach them to let go of the stinky dead thing that they’ve picked up at the beach, and how to make your dog want to come back to you when you call him at the park! Plus we troubleshoot common doggie issues like jumping up at visitors and barging through doors.
- 5-week course
- Cost: $110 (paid prior to commencement of course)
- Sunday afternoons (check calendar for exact start and finish times)
- Richmond Town Hall, Cambridge Street, Richmond.
- Held outdoors and indoors.
- All family members welcome.